Capability Development (CAP DEV)
DCOS Capability Development acts as the Supreme Allied Commander Transformation's Director for guidance, direction and coordination of the activities and resources of the Capability Development Directorate.
This Directorate consists of 26 branches that are functionally grouped to form 5 Divisions, which together with the Joint Analysis and Lessons Learned Centre (JALLC), have responsibility for the entire Capability Development Process (CDP) from Step 2 (Identify Capability Needs) through to the final Step 6 (Conduct Implementation). The Capability Development Division is comprised of the following:
- ACOS Programme & Planning Management (PPM)
- ACOS Capability Engineering (CE)
- ACOS Capability Requirements (CR)
- ACOS Command and Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) and NNEC
- ACOS Joint Deployment and Sustainment (JD & S)
- Joint Analysis and Lessons Learned Centre (JALLC).